CARIGEST SA assists donors with the tasks associated with management and follow-up of the projects the donor intends to plan and finance. We make available a sound infrastructure, backed by expertise, so the donor is assured of a serious, sustainable approach for the conduct of its charitable projects.
In-depth examination of the beneficiary’s project according to pre-established criteria.
- Project validation, or not, by being in possession of the maximum number of facts in order to provide the donor with a quality response.
Require beneficiaries to supply all the facts and figures (project description, allocated budget, organizational structure), which must back up the project file.
- Provide files comprising the key features required for the project to proceed well in line with the defined strategy.
Track the project’s progress from start to finish: preparation and submission of interim and final reports.
- Be kept informed at all times of the project’s achievement and progress.
Provide a report on everything that has been accomplished in the time allowed.
- Take a snapshot of the grant’s circumstances.
Press and multimedia review in order to document the file.
- Assess the media repercussions of projects and participate in PR events.
Tracking and customized support, plus implementation of methodological tools in specific fields.
- Enable the donor to evaluate and better understand the effect of the action taken with regard to beneficiaries.